Friday, December 16, 2005

my FIRST blog...

HI THERE..........WOOOOOW my first blog......
what?u guys dont seem to be as excited as iam but well...thats how iam ;)

I guess i feel like an infant who is gradually learning to talk......first the child observes then tries to speak but never makes it in his first attempt...then there goes the heavy duty jabbering n then all of a sudden the words just start pouring out.....so first i got inspired by some real good bloggers then tried creating a blog site for myself where the power got cut n i had to postpone it ceremoniously to 2day...n now at my jabbering best n hope it gets better.......

I guess u need 2 things to write a blog.
1. The interest
2. The time (very important)

ok since am unbelievebly "vetti" at the moment, i definetly dont mind contributing some of my"striking" thoughts (yes they r definitely striking coz either it'll give u a punch or sometimes gives me a real punch for coming up with such things or sometimes both :P)

Sso here we goooo........................ :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

anyways seems one day later and still am the first one commentin...anyways welcome to bloggin:)--cheers

Anonymous said...

So congratulations…not for u but myself for deciding to read all your blogs and comment it at a stretch. Just kidding ;). Actually I have all the rights to comment even if u don’t want me to coze, knowingly or unknowingly iam a witness for you blogs… every time I pass ur comp, either ur busy creating a new blog or changing the background or atleast thinking abt what to write. Anyways, if ur blogs can help u to escape the inevitable… I mean u dozing off, then I should really congratulate u. CONGRATS!!!

Excited 2 B Alive said...

oh ya right! look whoz acting pricey! n THANKS :)