Saturday, December 17, 2005

MY DAD

"MY DADDY STRONGEST"

YES, I wanted to dedicate one of my blogs to the most important person in my life..."the man".......MY DAD.....In every sense of the word 'am not here without him'.....biologically, physically, mentally, professionally, emotionally, n just every "elly" that is there.

He is my father, friend, guide, philosopher...........but this dialogue is given by just everyone around(except for the 'father' part ofcourse)..... thats what astounds me coz me saying this as a daughter is acceptable but mostly everyone does n that makes a difference...

Normally kids of all age groups have a hero of their own n worship them but i guess i was actually lucky enough to have a real life hero in my life....My father was, is n will be the hero that he has always been to me n also to many others.

When i was a child i was my curious best......though never that naughty i guess i really used to destroy the happiness of my parents by just asking one question after the other....questions, questions, questions! why, what, how, when, for what has always been the order of my childhood days ...n now i realise that it really takes something to answer a kid! but now am fathomed by his willingness n also with the clarity of his answers. his answers were never one liners...NEVER! he used to explain it first n give an example n used to tell me y we have to follow it! n then there goes the topics connected to that subject! we used to talk for such long hours even when i was a baby (some 3-4 yrs or something) n he never used to under estimate me as a child! i guess my dad grew me not with food but with words!

now am finding it hard to talk about him! its not as simple as i thought it would be! its not simple at all....its as if u know what lies inside the book but not able to express the contents!

most of my friends ask me whether he keeps smiling n laughing all the time! nope, not at all coz he doesn't! there is this fire in the other part of his personality! fire that protected me, fire that gave me warmth during my lonely days, fire that made me the person that iam today giving me a part of its flame but never losing its own intensity...i guess at last i coined on the right word! he is "FIRE"..... if u had noticed, a flame always burns upwards.....Always. try changing the direction of ur hold but still the fire always faces up. n u could never try to cover fire....whatever u keep over it, it just burns it up...anything....wood, cloth, metal, plastic!!! thats what he is.... whoever u r....u just cannot try reducing his intensity! u use fire on the dhiya to light up ur home (atleast not now), u use fire to give u warmth when it is cold......but the same fire is also capable of destroying a whole building! so the minute u try crossing ur boundries ull be destroyed!

But i guess if he is just another form of fire he wouldnt have been as complete as he is! more than anything else he is a human at heart! more than a human! his generosity has no bounds! normally ppl who come home r scared to eat when he is around coz almost always he makes sure that they eat much more than they usually do. sometimes it even irritates ppl at home (including me)....n his maturity is another thing that i cannot miss out!i guess ive never seen anyone who could empathise with the worst of his enemies, ppl who have actually stabbed his back but still who came back for forgiveness! ive seen all those things happen right in front of me n used to make me wonder y he should accept their apologies right away?y not make them realise how much he had gone through bcoz of their selfishness! but he has his own way of making ppl realise n stuff.......

he is my guru, critic, fan, manager n just everything in my singing carreer! n still iam scared to sing in front of him! i guess he is just brutally frank when it comes to his children.....never polished! it definitely hurts a lot n sometimes while in front of others it hurts the worst but i guess its like "tincher".....it'll definitely burn in the beginning but it also heals the wound faster than anything else!

ok though this entry has been quite long i just couldnt put in everything that i feel in words......first time in my life that am this pathetic in my communication skills. but he is the best in just everything! He is "raymonds" (the complete man) ;)......

Sooooooooooooo..................."MY DADDY ALWAYS STRONGEST" :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is a known and an unknown fact for me in this blog.known fact is what ever u have written abt father and the known fact is that ur quite a decent blogger. ur being appreciated!!!