Monday, November 06, 2006

Tagomania... or is it phobia now??

k... It took me ages to actually start with this tag... n last time, right before i could finish it, something conked up n the window got shut :(... y does these things happen only to me?? waaaaaaaaaa...

Disclaimer: Btw.. plz dont expect anykind of wit or humour from this post... this is all about my state of mind at the moment... the answers r subject to change!


Iam thinking about...
Eeeerrrmmm... Eeerrr... How to finish this post... AGAIN!! :((

I said...
to myself that i would give an awesome performance in my last concert... n yipppeee!!! I did..

I want to...
fall in love!

I wish…
i was in the monkey land... (Thats a song i keep humming u duh!) though i know iam already there...

I hear…
Traffic... Cars n bikes n buses n vans n bicycles n rikshaws n lorries n just everything on the road, riding for the soul purpose of honking...

I wonder..
y ppl keep using Sun as a metaphor for being the most duty conscious, saying it rises up n sets down everyday regardless of what happens around... where originally, its the Earth which does all the work revolving...

I regret...
No regrets... Never!!! Everything has been an experience to cherish..

I am…
everything... The good, the bad n the ugly!

I dance…
to no one's tunes... I decide what i do... But yes, ppl at home just drive me around... :)

I sing…
songs... (Ahhh... now, that was simple!)

I cry…
whenever i want to... no inhibitions... preferably no witnesses..

I am not always…
what u might think iam... If i know uve come to a conclusion about what iam or how i might react, ill go out of my way to make sure i prove u wrong though what u thought might be right...

I make with my hands…
My life

I write…
handwritten letters!!!.. But thats only for the ppl closest to me n only once!

I confuse…
mostly reactions... mine n others'...

I need…
a good chunky piece of piping hot, chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, choco chips n cashew nuts sprinkled all over it NOW!!! i dont mind a 'toblerone' shake from mocha as well...

3 comments:

Pushan Sikdar said...

Wow!!
I also give the example of sun raising everyday for dedication..but now wll stop giving that...
good point

Pushan Sikdar said...

Wow!!
I also give the example of sun raising everyday for dedication..but now wll stop giving that...
good point

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?