Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tu To Do!

1. Quit this job ASAP

2. Learn car driving

3. Stop Postponing things!

4. Start looking out for classes in western n hindustani vocal!

5. Enrole myself for 'salsa'! or well... a normal dance class is also absolutely fine

6. Rearrange my room. Loads of books piled up high n no space... So intending to rearrange

7. Buy new curtains n bedspreads (U cld add adjectives like nice n COLOURFUL!)

8. Make a life changing decision (Whether to stick with my curls or go for extenzo)

9. Wanna Meditate regularly

10. Go for a trek

11. Finish the book 'Where my friend, lay u hiding?' given to me by a good friend!

12. Finish watching atleast the 1st season in F.R.I.E.N.D.S

13. Keep up with my self induced 'rev-up' sessions!

14. To start being my usual cheerful n postive self again!

15. Start proper sightings n kadalais! (So far the best in the list :P)

No comments: