Friday, March 17, 2006

Things about me that am not proud of at all...

ok fine..... i guess its high time i start writing up something about myself. what better way than to start putting up the things that i HATE about myself....

1. i think too much. far too much than the normal teenage human brain is supposed to think (n am not teenage anymore...)

2. i dont know how to lie convincingly. my face expressions always gets me caught red handed.

3. i either care too much or care a damn. the word mediocre is not in my vocab.

4. i love postponing things.

5. iam a perfectionist n i dont know where to stop.

6. i keep forgetting things.

7. am a chocolate freak. gimme anything made outta chocolate and id do anything for u.

8. i put on weight if i stop working out.

9. sometimes i have this huge EGO problem.

10. i cannot take things for granted.

11. iam sometimes pathetic in conveying what i really have in mind. PATHETIC

12. i get lost in my own thoughts in a fraction of a secound.

13. am scared of cockroches.

14. My patience level is ZILCH or........ somewhere in the decimals. i cannot tolerate non sense from both myself n others.

15. am highly short tempered.

16. am confusing. no one (including myself) can predict me at any point of time. am SWEET n SOUR.

17. i know i dont know ANYTHING but still i think i know everything...

18. i talk too much. period.

ok fine... am surprised that i actually managed to come up with so many NEGATIVE points about myself. not bad.... guess this was some self- realisation session.

2 comments:

Abhay said...

we've quite a lot in common u know :P

Excited 2 B Alive said...

:P ya??? i thought i was the only wierd man out