Monday, March 20, 2006

My friend



I had a friend.... she was my best friend from the time i was born. she knew everything about me... she was young.... confident.... matured.... carefree.... fun loving.... clear.... dedicated.... she was just everything that i wanted her to be. she was everything POSITIVE.

But somewhere in the journey of life i missed out on her. i lost contacts with her.... i couldnt talk much to her.... i dont know whether there were other friends who had come to replace her or whether i didnt appreciate her as much as i should have. she left me. she didnt create a rucus, nor did she fight with me. she just LEFT ME...

I missed her n i missed her terribly. but it was too late.... i was angry that she didnt even bother about me, i was pissed off bcoz she didnt even bother to tell me.... but nothing made a difference. SHE WAS NOT THERE. As time went by i learnt to live without her.... it was difficult ya... but still.... life went on with no zest n no fun....

But one of these days she just came back as abruptly as she left. she had changed n i could sense it.... everything about her was radient... she was glowing.... she was colourful.... she was a butterfly..... she was with me.... or rather... she was WITHIN ME all the while in a cocoon...

n then i knew i found MYSELF again..... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abhay said...

excellent post! hope u're havin a gr8 time wid ur buddy...