Saturday, September 02, 2006

I Accept!

Ever heard ppl saying 'Dont think about the past coz its history, dont think about the future coz its a mystery, enjoy the present coz that is the present given to u'?

But the human mind, by default, has its way of accepting n rejecting the present that we recieve. Something which is good is always accepted but something which is bad is more or less rejected. Y does this happen?

When someone is doing something or is about to do something, in a way i dont want it to be done - n iam not able to accept it - I become angry. However, when someone is doing something or is about to do something, in a way i dont want it to be done - n iam able to accept it - I remain tolerent.

When someone has something which i dont have, or someone is able to produce the results which iam not able to produce - n iam not able to accept it - I become jealous. When someone has something which i dont have, or someone is able to produce the results which iam not able to produce - n iam able to accept it - I get inspired.

When iam encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which iam not sure how iam going to handle - n iam not able to accept it - it causes fear in me. When iam encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which iam not sure how iam gonna handle - n iam able to accept it - i feel adventurous about it.

When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - n iam not able to accept it - it develops hatred in me. When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - n iam able to accept it - it helps me to forgive them.

When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - n iam not able to accept it - i say 'Iam missing u'. When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - n iam able to accept it - I say 'Iam thinking about u'.

Then, emotional equation is quite simple.

Something + Acceptance = Positive emotion
Something + Non Acceptence = Negative Emotion

So let us start accepting everything that is put forward...good, bad or ugly.

As always, Excited to be alive.....

PS: Shucks.... I forgot that tag that i had to post.... anywayz i shall post in sometime...

3 comments:

Bunky Jumping Pundit said...

why would you accept everything that is put forward??... i think its unnecessary.... i like the way you have put forth your point but the conclusion is a big disconnect... Humans may be designed the way you have projected but only with negative emotions are they complete... how will you tell others that you dont like things the way it is going without negative emotions???

Excited 2 B Alive said...

To begin with i never told our emotions shouldnt be expressed... but some feelings r so strong that it leaves a stain after sometime... so dont u think it makes more sense to change our response???

Trust me.. it works... doesnt hurt bad anymore...

Pushan Sikdar said...

good yaar...
going strong spiritually..keep it up